Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rants by Rochelle

Sometimes, and by sometimes I mean for about seven months out of the year, I hate living in the Berkshires. It's August 16th and it is freezing out! C'mon, it's August for crying out loud. I do not belong here in the mountains. I belong by the ocean. When I die I want my ashes sprinkled into the Atlantic. Am I being too subtle? Can I be more clear about my feelings? What in the world has kept us here in the cold for all these years? Damn!

So I watched the rest of that wacko movie "No Country for Old Men." Words escape me. Let me just say this: had to go on the internet to read what in the world this movie was about. Rod and I watched it. We agreed. Why? Why was this movie made and why was it such a blockbuster hit? Enough said on that.

Have not watched even one second of The Olympics. Don't care. Ushered a play at Williamstown Theater Festival which I do with Ange every year. During the show this lady's cell phone goes off. IDIOT! Ange says she believes the lady had been drinking. Uh? Yeah? People are so stupid sometimes. I mean you are going out for the evening so turn your phone off when you step out of your car. Then this lady behind us is munching out on peanuts or something which, while "against the rules," was bearable until she tosses the wrapper on the floor of the theater. I mean really! I have no tolerance for some things. These people are all dressed up and it costs almost $60 for a ticket to the show. You would think they would have a little class.

I think I am a bit wound up today. End of summer does that to me.

No comments: